From our state-of-the-art workshops in Belfast, we can check, maintain, and restore every element of your vehicle, keeping you safe on the roads in a car that delivers the sublime performance only a SEAT can promise. Whether you are looking for scheduled servicing, genuine part replacements or accident repair, our SEAT trained technicians will treat your car with the highest standards of care, meaning you can drive away with complete peace of mind.
From brand new cars to the well-loved and well-travelled, we know how to keep your SEAT in prime condition.
Why Choose SEAT-Approved Service & Repairs from Agnew SEAT & Agnew Autoexchange?
- SEAT technicians: All our technicians are SEAT accredited, meaning they have been trained to look after your car in line with manufacturer standards.
- Genuine SEAT Parts: We only use genuine SEAT parts and materials to maintain your car. All parts come with a two-year warranty.
- Drop Off & Collection/Courtesy Cars available: We offer a range of solutions when servicing or repairing your car, including courtesy cars, lifts, or collection and delivery.
- Free SEAT Valet: We’ll wash and vacuum your car with every service, so you drive away in a car that feels brand new.
- SEAT Approval Stamp: The manufacturer-approved stamp of approval in your service book, which comes with the assurance your car has been looked after by the very best.
Discover more about Agnew SEAT & Agnew Autoexchange Servicing
For more information contact our Team at Agnew SEAT & Agnew Autoexchange to find out more about our Servicing offers.