A fresh, self-confident road stance, plenty of room for customization and extensive connectivity: all are hallmarks of the Audi A1 citycarver. The most progressive model in the new A1 product line is at home in any environment: in the city, on country roads and highways and even on slightly rough terrain.
Here’s what you need to know about the New A1 City Carver;
- The 4.04 meter (13.3 ft) Audi A1 citycarver is based on the A1 Sportback with respect to technology and design. It features powerful and taut, sporty body lines while also offering around four centimeters (2.0 in) of additional ground clearance. This provides for easier entry and better visibility. The new suspension with a higher ride height accounts for 35 millimeters (1.4 in).
- The exterior sports a robust, off-road look. The large, octagonal singleframe is reminiscent of the Audi Q models. The strongly sculpted honeycomb insert is painted matt black. Two characteristic slots above the grille differentiate it from the A1 Sportback.
- Underbody protection painted in stainless steel hints at the off-road capability of the A1 citycarver. The wheel arches and the redesigned side sills sport add-on parts in a contrasting colour. The redesigned rear bumper echoes the robust look of the front end.
- The colour palette for the A1 citycarver includes nine exterior colours.
- Audi offers a contrast roof in either Mythos black metallic or Manhattan grey metallic. The black styling package bathes the attachments in the lower section of the body, which come standard in shades of grey and a stainless-steel paint finish, in deep black. In the interior, the design and the driver-oriented control panels enter into a perfect symbiosis.
- In addition to the basic interior equipment, there are three equipment lines to choose from: advanced, design selection and S line. The S line offers customers the choice between seat covers in cloth/synthetic leather or Alcantara/synthetic leather. The interior design selection includes the contour/ambient lighting package.
Attractive infotainment components and extensive connectivity make the Audi A1 citycarver a clever companion for young drivers in particular.
- A fully digital instrument cluster comes standard, with the Audi virtual cockpit and MMI navigation plus topping the range. Drivers control the top-of-the-line infotainment system via the 10.1-inch touch display or simply via voice control.
- Audi offers additional functions, such as navigation with Google Earth, traffic information online, parking information, hybrid radio and a Wi-Fi hotspot for mobile devices with Audi connect navigation & infotainment, which is included in MMI navigation plus, and the supplemental plus package. The Audi phone box perfectly integrates the smartphone into the car. The Bang & Olufsen 3D Premium Sound System packs 560 watts of power.
- The suspension of the most progressive Audi A1 is harmonious and precise. The A1 citycarver is even nimbler thanks to the optional Dynamic package. It includes brake disks with sporty red calipers, the Audi drive select dynamic handling system, a sound actuator and a suspension with adjustable dampers. Audi drive select, which offers four modes – auto, dynamic, efficiency and individual – is also available separately. Audi also offers wheels up to 18 inches in diameter with the dynamic package.
For more information on the Audi A1 City Carver contact Belfast Audi on 028 9009 7153 or Portadown Audi on 028 3863 3514.