CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR LATEST COVID-19 UPDATES>>>
We are writing to inform you of the actions that we have taken to ensure the well-being of our colleagues and customers, in response to the growing threat from Coronavirus.
Shortly after the COVID-19 outbreak occurred in China, we began reviewing and implementing provisions as part of our overall business continuity plan. This plan outlines specific steps the Agnew Group has and continues to take to safeguard employees’ and customers’ health and well-being
during a pandemic while ensuring the Company’s ability to maintain operations and continue providing essentials services to our customers.
The plan includes:
- Members of The Agnew Group Board have been involved in regular meetings with our parent company the Sytner Group, and their Coronavirus Action Team, who have been monitoring and actioning UK Government and Public Health Guidance.
- Ensuring employees receive regular briefings regarding new operating procedures aimed at protecting our colleagues, customers and the business
- Restricting internal travel and attendance by employees to industry meetings and conferences
- Increasing the frequency of dealership cleaning and disinfecting surfaces such as doors, phones and desks
- Increasing the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitisers and hand wipes within the business
- Regular disinfection of cars’ handles, gear knobs and steering wheels
- Introduction of a no handshake policy across the Group
- Installation of posters to reinforce good practice regarding handwashing
- Introducing software to enable remote working
- The cessation of field-based employees visiting multiple showrooms
The senior management team and Board of Directors of the Agnew Group take the COVID-19 threat seriously and we are taking all reasonable measures to prepare for and mitigate the risk of COVID-19 to our team members, our customers and our business.
To this aim, we ask that you inform us prior to your visit to let us know if you have been to any of theaffected locations listed on the UK Government website, or if you have had to self-isolate due to potential exposure to the virus, so that we may discuss the best way in which to manage your requirements.
Thank you for your continued support of the Agnew Group.
We wish good health to all our customers, their colleagues and families.