From our Agnew SEAT workshop located in Belfast, we can check, maintain and restore every element of your vehicle, keeping you safe out on the roads in a car that delivers the sublime performance only a SEAT can promise. Whether you are looking for scheduled servicing, genuine part replacements or accident repair, our SEAT-trained technicians will treat your car with the highest standards of care, meaning you can drive away with complete peace of mind.
Why Choose SEAT-Approved Service & Repairs from Agnew SEAT?
- SEAT technicians: All our technicians are SEAT accredited, meaning they have been trained to look after your car in line with manufacturer standards
- Genuine SEAT Parts: We only use genuine SEAT parts and materials to maintain your car. All parts come with a two-year warranty
- Drop Off & Collection/Courtesy Cars available: We offer a range of solutions when servicing or repairing your car, including courtesy cars, lifts, or collection and delivery
- Free SEAT Valet: We’ll wash and vacuum your car with every service, so you drive away in a car that feels brand new
- SEAT Approval Stamp: The manufacturer-approved stamp of approval in your service book, which comes with the assurance your car has been looked after by the very best
Discover more about Agnew SEAT Aftersales & book online today
Choose an aftersales service to find out more about the procedures we offer; when you’re ready to book, you can do so online in a few simple steps.
Book a service